We are looking for an Area Manager
Area Managers are the owners of our Spaces locations. They manage on average 2-3 business locations, maximising revenue generation through proactive and reactive sales efforts while leading, developing and managing a team focused on ensuring the client experience is exceptional. Area Managers are fully accountable for generating new sales and clients. We are looking for a born networker who has the natural ability to enthuse prospects and who feels connected with Spaces.
- Manage a group/cluster of locations and ensure sales performance and critical KPI’s are exceeding expectations.
- Define and implement the sales strategy plan for the area of responsibility. Handle the full sales cycle from identifying a new sales opportunity until closing successfully a deal.
- Grow the number of leads generated through networking and other sales activities. Hold networking events.
- Manage proactive sales visits to companies (potential clients) for presenting our added value services and products.
- Tour clients in our locations of responsibility to show the range of options available to suit their needs and closing the sale.
- Look for new revenue opportunities to help clients run their business.
- Attract, train and retain the best team members.
- Establish personal objectives for all direct reports and clearly communicate performance expectations.
- Monitor performance, provide feedback and coach all team members to support their development.
- 3-4 years of experience in B2B sales in a service multinational organisation with a successful sales track record
- Team leading experience is an asset
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or other
- Fluent in English
- Sales oriented. Generate, build and effectively service valuable client partnerships
- Relationship Management. Build and maintain strong relationships with various stakeholders
- Results driven. Meet or exceed expectations.
- Problem solving and analysis. Actively handle problems, propose effective solutions in line with the analysed information
- Team work. Able to contribute to a team environment towards a common goal
- Strong communication skills
- Enthousiastic, Friendly, Proactive character
- A social, passionate personality with a hands-on mentality and approach;
- An inspiring work environment
- Excellent working and salary conditions
- Growth opportunities