- My client is a leader in the fast paced and highly competitive – Fresh & Frozen Shrimp business.
- With fully integrated shrimp farming and processing facilities in Ecuador and a Sales and Marketing office in Miami.
- Customer focus is on "Seafood” and "Full Service” Food distributors and Retail accounts across the US.
- Position will be based in our Miami Office.
- Predominate sales focus will be on Frozen shrimp and seafood.
- Establish new business within defined geography.
- To service and develop new business with existing accounts.
Reporting To: National Sales Manager.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- A dynamic persistent personality with the drive to excel.
- A minimum of 5years selling experience in the perishable food industry focused on either retail or foodservice segments.
- University or College Graduate with Professional Sales Training or industry experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel & Power point)
- Base Salary plus commission (commensurate with Experience)
- Two weeks' vacation per year.
- Company match 401k plan and Medical Plan. Eligibility after completion of 90-day probationary period.
Position Available Immediately.