Some opportunities are picture-perfect.
It’s time to discover the benefits of working for a supportive company that values positivity and rewards hard work. At Lifetouch, you’ll be respected for your professionalism, motivation, and ability to consistently deliver results. If your vision is to work for a respected industry leader, we are ready to support you.
We are seeking a dynamic Area Sales Manager in El Paso, TX to lead all sales activities in all product lines resulting in annual growth and account retention that meet or exceed sales plans in assigned area.
- Directs all sales activities in the area by assigning sales targets and goals. Ensures adequate sales coverage to ensure existing and new customers receive a consistent, positive message from Lifetouch.
- Partners closely with Area Photographic Operations Manager to ensure entire area is aligned in all processes and procedures, identifying opportunities to strengthen performance and ensure strong execution of picture days.
- Leads, role models and executes the Sales Disciplines consistently
- Utilizes regular feedback to coach and manage performance expectations
- Develop and facilitate relationships with school Superintendents, Directors of Curriculum, School Boards and Board members, etc to ensure Lifetouch is best positioned for new and continued business.
- Utilizes sales data to manage area goals regarding new business and retention. Identifies opportunities to strengthen sales and enforces performance improvement initiatives.
- Provides public recognition of sales successes.
- Manages and is accountable for the sales portion of the budget.
- Embraces and implements company Sales and Marketing tests. Ensures sales reps are fully trained to obtain meaningful test results.
- Carries out leadership responsibilities including, but not limited to, supervising and coaching team, on-boarding, training and development, establishing goals, employee relations and day-to-day performance management.
- Establishes measurements to evaluate individual and team performance and employs techniques to build a teamwork required to support business needs. Conducts formal performance reviews on all sales employees.
- Represents the company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Prepares and presents sales results and reports illustrating rebooking and sales opportunities.
- Conducts weekly meetings to provide the sales team with updates on new and existing products, marketing programs, sales techniques, new styles, etc.
- Motivates sales team to continue producing results in accordance with the strategic plan
- Ensures active participation of all sales reps in Company-sponsored sales blitzes, contests and initiatives. Manages reporting to company to ensure full compliance with sales programs.
- Provides individualized sales coaching by riding with sales professionals on a frequent basis.
- Demonstrates care and concern for the safety and health of self and others by promoting and modeling all safety rules and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or related field preferred; five years of proven sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and training.
- 3+ years of sales management experience; managing a team of 3 or more people
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Full use of dependable, insured automobile