Job Description: Area Sales Manager Federal Sector, Air Traffic Management
Company Background: Frequentis USA develops and sells mission critical systems to Federal agencies, the Department of Defense, as well as, state and local governments. As a leading provider of command and control center solutions for defense, transportation and public safety we unite innovative products with state-of-the-art technology and a wide-ranging service package in a comprehensive solution specially tailored to meet the specific needs of our customers. Frequentis systems impress with their reliability and outstanding ease of use.
Job Duties Summary: The Area Sales Manager Federal Sector, Air Traffic Management is responsible for new sales in Air Traffic Management, NASA and adjacent industries in the USA. The successful candidate will develop new business and expand sales coverage for emerging and existing accounts, manage the overall relationships with clients at all levels, and ensures customer loyalty and satisfaction. They will achieve sales goals supported by our dynamic solution architects, offer management, and product team.
Reports to: Regional Sales Unit Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead and direct Frequentis sales activities in the US air traffic management market along with regional sales planning
- Maintain and strengthen Frequentis? position as the leading VCS supplier for air traffic management in the USA
- Promote and market the Frequentis ATM product portfolio (e.g. Voice Communication Systems, Airport Tower Solutions, & Network Solutions)
- Establish market forecasts and predictions, writing, editing, and reviewing proposals, ROMs and technical marketing material, create and execute capture strategies, asses competitive landscape
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners. Discover and explore new business opportunities.
- Provide prospects / customers / channelpartners with proposals, and price quotations supported by the solution architects, offer management and product team
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers at FAA, NASA, etc., that will influence the transformation of the regional air traffic management environment.
- 5years? minimum experience in the air traffic management industry, selling complex systems/solutions to customers in a competitive tender/proposal environment.
- Proven sales to closure history
- Established relationships with key personnel (e.g. from FAA, NASA, ICAO, CANSO, IATA etc.) and Air Navigation Service Providers.
- Good understanding of FAA planning and decision-making process.
- Some travelrequired
- BachelorDegree in IT and/or Telecommunications preferred
- Background in Air Traffic Control in Civil or Military agency preferred
- Results oriented, strong drive to closing sales
- Ability to work with all levels of customer organizations
- Proven pipeline management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, oral, presentation and organizational skills
- Self-motivation and drive
Special Notations or Conditions of Employment:
- US citizenship or Permanent Residence required.
- Finger printing and job-related background check may be required to work on specific projects.