- Meets or exceeds the order intake target associated with the territory or region
- Responsible for entire process of building pipeline, including lead generation, discovery, qualification and closing
- Prepares and submits sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed opportunity, including prospects for the region.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with management regarding risks and upside.
- Engages Executives and other key stakeholders to develop new account opportunities (i.e. prospecting).
- Creates a business solution consisting of services and software that uniquely addresses the prospects’ needs.
- Performs sales demos; negotiates deals.
- Increases net promoters/customer references.
- Responsiveness to customer issues and management of escalations and critical deliverables.
- Minimizes customer attrition through high quality customer support/relationships.
- Upkeep of relevant information in SAP.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Must have strong prospecting and closing skills
- The ability to learn fast about the healthcare industry and selling in the medical field in general
- Must demonstrate strong territory management skills
- Must demonstrate strong organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Must demonstrate dynamic interpersonal communication skills; and be able to deal effectively with company personnel and clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience
Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, marketing, or related field