Banner Engineering is a global leader in process and industrial automation, helping customers increase efficiency, reduce costs, ensure quality, monitor and control processes, and safeguard employees. Our Sales team promotes Banner's products to our elite team of industrial automation distributors and provides exceptional technical support to customers. Be a part of an exciting, fast-paced team representing high quality, innovative products with an excellent reputation in the industry as Area Sales Manager.
Facilitates the sales, marketing and applications of Banner products within the Midwest regional territory of Central Kansas to Western Missouri.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Evaluates and monitors territory performance and identifies new business opportunities.
- Works with regional and corporate resources to develop and close opportunities.
- Promotes a wide variety of industrial automation products.
- Develops and implements a territory sales plan to achieve sales growth targets.
- Manages local accounts and provides technical support.
- Maintains the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Collaborates with the sales teams and management of our industrial automation distributors to develop and implement strategic sales plans.
- Maintains open lines of communication with the corporate office regarding territory concerns and progress.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of key responsibilities; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related area.
3-10 years:Experience in a similar position.
Technical solution selling along with management-level selling.
In-depth knowledge of the local Midwest market.
Strong background in industrial automation (sensor, motion control and/or PLC preferred).