At Silvon, the Area Sales Manager owns the business opportunities in the territory. While working with both our installed base of accounts, and leveraging partners to generate new business activity, you will be interfacing with line of business managers, executives and IT professionals to position Stratum as an Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) analytic application that is strategic to their organization.
An ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience in selling ERP, Business Intelligence and/or other related enterprise software products into mid-market or large manufacturing or distribution accounts. You must have demonstrated success in a complex sales process, functioning in a team selling environment by leading all sales activities and appropriate resources of the company.
- Achieve software license, consulting, and maintenance revenue quota goals
- Through your direct sales efforts
- By providing sales support for business partners who both resell and/or create sales leads
- Create targeted telephone prospecting lists/campaigns for our lead generation programs
- Provide accurate, timely pipeline reports and sales forecasts
- Diligently use Silvon's CRM system for all customer interaction notes and activities
- Exercise good time and territory management skills
- Cover a multi-state territory with appropriate travel
- Employ the prudent use of Pre-Sales and technical resources
Advancement into middle- and senior-level sales management roles is available for those who exhibit the ability to perform above the expected levels of their current responsibilities.