As America’s largest travel agency company, Travel Leaders Group (TLG) delivers a high-touch, personal level of travel expertise to leisure and corporate clients through its more than 7,000 company-owned, franchised and affiliated travel agencies and over 40,000 travel agents and 1,400 employees who service more than $20 billion of gross travel bookings annually. The travel agencies that are part of Travel Leaders Group comprise over 30% of all agencies in North America.
Travel Leaders Corporate is part of Travel Leaders Group, which ranks as the #1 business travel management company by Business Travel News and had sales approaching $21 billion in 2015. Travel Leaders Corporate’s consultative approach builds a travel program around clients’ specific needs, rather than requiring them to conform to standardized processes.
TLC has a current need for an Area Sales Director to join our Meetings and Incentives team.
Meetings Management is undergoing a remarkable amount of change and opportunity. Technology and data are transforming how companies, organizations, and industries manage their global meetings spend. At Travel Leaders Corporate (TLCorp), we are a leader in this transformation selling a platform of meetings management solutions – Large, complex, simple and strategic. As one of the largest and most innovative strategic meetings management firms, TLCorp is a leader in this transformation.
TLCorp is providing a unique opportunity for sales professionals with a proven track record of quota achievement in B2B sales. Our goal is to build an organization of ambitious, curious, and intelligent salesassociates committed to changing the way companies deploy and manage their meetings management program to drive visibility, control and savings.
The Sales Director- MICE will have responsibility for generating new business with prospects. The candidate will sell the full platform of TLCorp’s MICE products to enterprises in specific vertical or geo-markets and net new customers. The Sales Director - MICE will manage, own, and drive sales opportunities through strategic selling, negotiation, and close the business.
Top sales talent come to our organization to have an opportunity to excel in a fast-paced, performance-based, team atmosphere.
- Thoroughly qualify all leads and sales opportunities.
- Effectively manage the sales process, from lead generation through lead qualification, discovery, uncovering gaps, proposal creation, presentation, negotiation and contract close.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the corporate travel management platform.
- Participate in the creation and presentation of effective and efficient sales meetings and complete value propositions via the telephone, internet, webinar and face-to-face meetings.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sale as required.
- Present Travel Leaders Corporate’s products in a compelling, positive, and professional way.
- Quarterback team selling environment – leverage available resources including service delivery, finance, legal, meetings management, marketing, and supplier relations to get the job done and secure the sale.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
- Experience selling software (Cloud/SaaS/On-demand/on premise) and/or professional services to strategic enterprise accounts.
- 5+ years of solution salesexperience selling software, data, and/or professional services, meetings and expense-related solutions or similar business applications to mid-market and large, complex enteprise organizations.
- BA/BS in business, marketing, or equivalent.
- Strong track record and history of carrying and exceeding a sales quota.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM
- Driven, disciplined, and self-motivated team player.
- Verbal and written presentation skills.
- Proven problem solver.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.