Area Sales Director - Supply Chain Management
8 - 10 years experience • Technology
Our client is a leading Supply Chain Software producer currently in search of an Area Sales Director -- Supply Chain Management. Candidates can live in Seattle, San Francisco (Bay Area), Denver, or Phoenix.
The Area Sales Director will create the opportunity plan containing the value proposition for the company's supply chain management solutions and services to customers & prospects in the territory. It is expected that the Area Sales Director be adept at identifying and nurturing executive relationships on their own while positioning the corporate executive team.
Strong ability to grow existing account base of High Tech Accounts.
- Ability to professionally represent the company, with expertise in a consultative sales approach to selling supply chain management solutions
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills, with the ability to generate content (proposals, emails, edit/review contracts, etc).
- 7-10 years of experience managing complex sales cycles
- 5+ years experience selling SaaS based software solutions
- BA or BA degree preferred, MBA a plus
- Ability to travel up to 35% of the time and work remotely
Compensation: Base $140K - $150K, total comp at plan $250K - $400K, plus full benefits. 30% travel.