- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Develop new, strategic product and service lines.
- Identify strategic business opportunities to increase revenue and profits.
- Develop and lead strategic sales plans and structures to grow business into identified channels.
- Identify and develop new market and sales channels for services and products.
- Develops and manages efforts of business development from conceptual stage through launch to integration.
- Solicit, identify and originate new business develop opportunities and identify and leverage relationships with alliance partners in support of business strategies.
- Lead continuing relationships with key alliance partners.
- Direct development and execution of measurable, segment and channel marketing plans leading directly to sales.
- Secure relationships with strategic alliance partners and sales groups to identify customers and how our products, services and solutions meet their needs.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or environmental experience preferred. Extensive comparable work experience may be accepted in lieu of college degree
- 15+ years’ of strategic market development for new products and services
- Expert marketing experience in multiple channels and industries including automotive, retail, distribution.
- Proven track record of developing and driving effective marketing programs and teams.
- Product development, commercialization, deal generation.
- Talent to marshal multiple groups and functions, both internal and external, to achieve results.
- Ability to travel as needed