We’re looking for a results-driven sales manager to actively seek out and engage customer prospects along with managing a high performing, results oriented sales team. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in your regions in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
General Description and Duties:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job task satisfactorily. The tasks listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Establish, develop and maintain a high performing sales team
- Reach out to customers when needed
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply the C-suite with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Projects and Other Duties:
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Commercial Officer
- Prior experience and proven track record as a Sales Rep, preferably in the Medical Device industry.
- Prior experience as a commercial leader, managing a territory with multiple sales representatives.
- Prior experience as a leader in their commercial organization.
- 5 Years of Sales Experience
- 5 Years of Sales Management Experience
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback