Company: ARS/Rescue Rooter
Aksarben Plumbing, Heating & Air, National HVAC company, has partnered with the largest home improvement retailer, Home Depot, to provide their customers with excellent HVAC equipment sales and service! We need a Program Manager to help recruit, train, support, and manage/lead a team of top notch marketers to work throughout the Omaha Metro area to set appointments for our professional sales and service teams.
- Base Salary + Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401k with a company match
- Company Cell Phone/Laptop
- Flexible work environment, build your schedule to best support your team
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
Every day is different in this role. If you are looking for a fun and challenging work atmosphere while providing career growth – APPLY TODAY!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage hourly/daily team performance, schedules and activities to achieve branch goals.
- Hold weekly meetings to inform, educate, and motivate individual team members.
- Role play with SSAs to improve customer approach, objection handling and lead setting skills.
- Provide training on technical issues affecting the HD program (seasonal changes, IAQ materials, HVAC equipment, etc.).
- Provide notice of upcoming store events (pre-planned calendar), changes in signage, promotional dates, HD credit variations, etc.
- Create competitive atmosphere between team members with internal contests for leads or challenges to a neighboring branch such as a “race” to a pre-determined goal, etc.
- Spend 60-65% of time in the field with team and HD Store Management
- Meet and / or exceed all ARS/Rescue Rooter established departmental performance standards for lead generation, SSA staffing, and leads run.
- Develop and maintain positive, direct, working relationships with HD store personnel and HD area management.
- Meet with HD store managers and/or Home Services team members to provide performance updates and notify of schedule or staffing changes.
- Inspect HD store displays for compliance to current signage requirements / changes.
- Schedule and implement planned store “events”, being sure to involve Store Management.
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent in retail management experience
- Combination of at least 5 years of retail, sales, and/or marketing experiencerequired
- Interviewing and Recruiting experience is preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel locally 75%
- Pass Pre-employment Drug and Background Check
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.