We are looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals who thrive on challenge and change, and who want to make a difference through the delivery of results.
About the role
The role of the Area Reimbursement Manager (ARM) is to minimize access and reimbursement barriers for patients and providers related to Epidiolex. They will accomplish this by executing the market access reimbursement plan in the assigned geographic area with physicians and institutional customers. The ARM will work closely with internal and external partners including HCP’s and their staff involved in securing appropriate access for Epidiolex. They will work closely with Managed Markets, Trade and Sales partners in the field, supporting accounts in resolving reimbursement issues and concerns. The ARM is expected to have a deep working knowledge of both public and private payer policies within their market, as it relates to Epidiolex coverage and access. As all other employees, ARM’s are fully accountable for compliance with all laws, regulations, and policies that govern the conduct of Greenwich Biosciences activities.
- Proactively educate prescriber office personnel so the HCP may help patients gain access to Epidiolex, through face to face interactions.
- Reactively address patient specific issues and provide issue resolution across the geography.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge in reimbursement and access across many Patient Support Programs and the be the subject matter expert in the geography.
- Educate and enhance awareness of patient access services, including CoverMyMeds, Epidiolex Engage, Copay Support etc. Ensure providers understand payer prior authorization requirements, appeals process and clinical criteria.
- The ARM must work effectively with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve target objectives and meet established MBO’s/goals.
- Remain current on key managed care, reimbursement, and policy activities, as well as serve as an expert on business trends within key provider accounts.
- Represent the organization at various industry functions and with patient advocacy groups.
- Ensure timely follow-up that demonstrates urgency to both the account and the patient. Develop and execute an action plan consisting of prioritized activities to best meet the needs of patients. Interact with patients to support their access needs as appropriate.
- Work closely with the external and internal customers to trouble shoot any SP related issues. Closely collaborate with the SP account management to solve any customer related issues directly with the SP’s.
- BA/BS Degree and at least 5 years of pharma, biopharmaceutical, and/or medical device experience calling on field-based customers.
- At least two years of reimbursement or relevant managed care experience.
- Proven ability to thrive in both an independent setting and within a collaborative cross functional team.
- Excellent analytical skills focusing on patients and customers, identifying trends and solutions.
- Strong prioritization skills aligned with good decision-making capabilities.
- Condense complex reimbursement issues into simple solutions.
- Strong oral, written and group communication skills.
- Ability to lead without authority.
- Ability to travel and cover large multistate geography territories, up to 50% travel may be required, based on geography.