Sundt Construction's Building Group is growing in Southern California and is looking to add an Area Quality Manager to the team. We are a 128-year-old construction company and 100% employee owned. We offer better than average compensation and benefits. This is not a project based opportunity. So, if you are an Area Quality Manager with experience pleaseapply today!
The Area Quality Manager assists in the establishment and the maintenance of the corporate Quality Management Program by
training personnel, performing inspections, reviewing plans and specifications, conducting audits, and acting as a resource to ensure that Quality Management is being implemented throughout the corporation in a consistent manner.
- Assists in completing Sundt Way audits.
- Facilitates in-house preconstruction quality meetings.
- Trains employees in the quality management process.
- Supports all Sundt Way Quality Management Programs within assigned area.
- Supports insurance claims and management processes.
- Participates in activities to support the company’s strategic planning efforts.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5+ years as a foreman, superintendent, or CM in similar projects.
- Quality Management Certifications (ICC) needed.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs.
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
- Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day.
- Occasionally will climb stairs, ladders, etc.
- Will lift, push or pull objects on an occasional basis.
- Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures.
- May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis.
- May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment is required (including but not limited to; steel toed shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, hardhat, vest, etc.).
- Will interact with people frequently during a shift/work day.
- May use telephone, computer system, email, or other electronic devices on a limited basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors.