Area Operations Manager
Posting Description Nissan is a global company driven by the accomplishments of our employees. We find pride in our continued commitment to diversity and an exciting lineup of vehicles. Simply put, we are at the intersection of people, transportation, and the environment which keeps us at the forefront of innovation.
Our culture is one that fosters career development while understanding the importance of family and a healthy work/life balance.
We’re currently seeking an Area Operations Manager to join our team at NMAC in Atlanta, GA.
- As a member of the company’s sales team representing both Nissan and Infiniti brands, position manages a group of Financial Services Managers (FSM) to achieve critical business plan objectives for assigned districts – new vehicle contracts & penetration, used contracts, floor plan/commercial lending and assurance products.
- Promotes and supports all customer satisfaction and sales enhancing programs that drive customer loyalty and longer term results.
- Coaches FSMs on professional development and improvement action plans that resolve the most challenging dealership performance situations.
- Encourages FSM coordination to maximize area/region performance.
- Maintains routine contact with dealerships and ensures adequate FSM coverage and support.
- Leads dealership facing corrective performance actions and decisions as directed by the Regional Financial Services Manager (RFSM) and National Sales Operations.
- Identifies best in class dealership practices and recommends incorporation into regional and national programs/policies.
- Provides strategic and tactical support w/in assigned districts and to the RFSM.
- Qualified candidates must possess a Bachelor's Degree and 10+ years of related experience.