The Opportunties are Endless!
- 70% Managerial responsibilities related to the supervision, mentoring, hiring and development of MSLs (or RMDs). As a field leader, the AMD will be responsible for implementing field programs and delivering on group and individual metrics for their team.
- 30% of their time developing thought-leaders, collecting regional insights, and strategically supporting the Flexion field and market access organization in a small region (with a ratio of approximately 4 MBMs to 1 MSL)
- The AMD will lead the implementation of key programs such as regional virtual advisory boards, MSL field survey probes, peer discussion groups, and support of local/regional meetings in their area.
- The AMD will ensure the attainment of key group and individual metrics of their team which is inclusive of the consistent use of Veeva and customer experience metrics derived from Veeva.
- The AMD will ride with their MSL reports on a regular basis and ensure that goals/performance/development plans are reviewed on a quarterly basis.
- The AMD will ensure that strategic communication channels are established and maintained with their cross-functional partners in the field including with ASDs and RSDs.
- The AMD will give presentations to key external clinical and payer partners and ensure that their direct reports are also giving group presentations.
- The AMD will mentor MSLs on payer/market access issues and relations.
- The AMD will ensure that their team is well-trained, clinically prepared and scientifically up-to-date on all key subjects related to Flexion products, clinical trials and LCM strategy.
- Complete all internal reporting in an accurate and timely manner.
- Adhere to all internal and external guidelines.
- Operate within budget through effective fiscal management and focus on both productivity and efficient use of resources.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- At least 5 years of experience as a MSL
- PharmD, PhD or MD degreerequired
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel up to 60-70% of the time.
- Preference will be given to candidates with management and training experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with payer/market access experience
- Qualified candidates will possess excellent presentation and teaching skills with strong scientific and pharmaceutical knowledge.
- Exceptional oral and written communication and interpersonal skills (including strong demonstration of ability to network).
- Capable of translating complex scientific concepts into clear concise presentations to stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment required.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.) preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and focus on priorities while using good medical and business judgment, paying attention to detail, and providing appropriate level follow-up.