- The South Florida Wine & Spirits Area Manager is responsible for managing the day to day account sales & development at the “street level” across all trade channels.
- The successful candidate will be expected to work closely with our distributor partner in managing inventories, building, monitoring, reviewing successful sales programs with the goal of achieving incremental distribution& volume. The Manager is expected to plan and direct the distributors sales efforts in accordance with the annual budget goals for shipment and depletion objectives. This position is expected to identify opportunities, solve problems and develop relationships in the field to achieve objectives within State guidelines.
- Participate in “work with” (i.e. sales routes) GSM’s / Immersion training, product launches with distributors throughout the territory.as well as with visiting Shaw-Ross suppliers.
- Set up new item authorizations, review and establish appropriate price structures for our products consistentwith the respective brand strategies.
- Establish and maintain rapport with key accounts through regular visits inthe market.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Advance computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Products-Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Goal oriented, focused, and assertive individual who needs little direction or supervision
- Working knowledge in wine & spirits
- 5 years of experience related to the industry
- Lift carries a 45+ pound case of product.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Own or lease a reliable vehicle
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and current insurance
- Must carry auto insurance, $100,000/$300,000 in vehicle liability and $50,000 in property damage and be listed
- South Florida
- Candidate should ideally live in Miami Dade, Broward or Southern Palm Beach County
Position Type & Reports
- Reports to Gen Manager FL.
Job ID MIR00000443