5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Oversees facility solutions janitorial operational aspects to ensure service requirements are met in accordance with contractual agreement(s) and that program and administrative duties are being followed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Daily jobresponsibilities/functions to include, but not limited to:
- Verifies contract requirements and quality standards are met on a daily basis for accounts.
- Develops and maintains relationships with account contacts to ensure customer requirements are met to achieve complete customer satisfaction.
- Responds to customer inquiries and responds to account issues by recommending and implementing timely solutions.
- Reports to Assistant Portfolio Director on the status of accounts and all operational concerns.
- Sells additional value-added/non-contracted services to existing and potential customers.
- Completes and administers supply, equipment, consumable and chemical inventories.
- Continuously improves efficiency of cleaning operations at assigned buildings and adheres to budgets of each account.
- Sources, screens, hires, administers and trains new and existing employees
- Provides Orientation to new employees on site, including information regarding policies and procedures to follow, safety and Workers Comp, emergency procedures, etc.
- Completes all requiredreports and forms, including monthly management reports, customer feedback forms, tracking forms, job requests, charts, inspection sheet and action plans for assigned accounts.
- Completes, processes and approves all HRrequired forms related to hiring, payroll, etc. including promotions, salary increases, changes, transfers, time off, etc.
- Timely enter payroll hours for his/her reports. Solves any payroll issues that might arise for his employee group.
- In conjunction with HR Enforce Disciplinary Actions.
- Ensures training programs are implemented, tracked and verified.
- Completes Quality assurance and client relation duties as required for non-portfolio accounts.
- Develops and maintains relationships with strategic vendors to coordinate any requirements customer may have.
- Lead a Recognition Program for his/her direct reports.
- Other functions as assigned. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Manages Area Supervisors, Project Managers, team leads and /or managers who oversee employees or accounts. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of accounts in the absence of the Assistant Project Director. Also, directly oversees supervisors or employees and account managers in the absence of the Account Manager. Carries out managerial responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; bidding, work loading and scheduling new accounts or changes in current accounts; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Descripción del Trabajo / Requisitos del Trabajo
COMPENTENCIES: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Technical Skills - Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Training – Maintains training certification and is proficient in all training.
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Managing People - Takes responsibility for subordinates' activities; Develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth; continually works to improve supervisory skills.
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Safety Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote safety.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time. Travel This job will have travel associated with it. This can nearly always be planned well in advance and be scheduled in concert with other priorities. All Travel must be followed as per company guidelines. QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, & ABILITIES: Education and/or Experience-Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-Year College or university; five years minimal related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Language Skills-Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.