New Orleans, LA
We are a leading property manager with a portfolio of more than 30,000 units of high-quality housing. We are now seeking an Area Manager to join our team in New Orleans.
If you have knowledge of government-assisted housing programs and/or HUD regulations, this is a fantastic opportunity to grow and progress with a nation-wide company.
As the Area Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing multiple properties throughout New Orleans, focusing on the financial, operational, resident relations and budgetary aspects of each site. You will also supervise and manage the performance of the Site Management staff.
Managing all phases of property operations, you’ll handle the ongoing leasing and administrative functions of properties. You’ll also identify any areas of concern from residents and develop effective plans to address those issues.
Your other duties will include:
- Reviewing the quality of site maintenance
- Ensuring the readiness of vacant units and promptness of deposits
- Managing financial reporting and budget performance
- Supervising, training and evaluating site staff
- Attending inspections
To be considered for this exceptional role, you must:
- Possess financial management experience
- Have experience of Yardi software
- Be a high school graduate, with a Bachelor’s degree from college or at least five years’ experience in supervising multiple properties
- Be able to deal effectively with residents and employees
- Have the ability to establish local community contacts and develop local knowledge
- Have knowledge of government-assisted housing programs and/or HUD regulations
Articulate and focused, as the Area Manager, you must be a strong communicator with excellent writing skills and the ability to listen and take an empathetic approach. Strong organization skills are key, as is the ability to work to deadlines and handle multiple tasks at once.
Please note, we are an equal employment opportunities employer.
To apply for the role of Area Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Web Recruit LLC. Web Recruit, LLC is in the business of performing recruitment services.
Additional Keywords: Area Manager, Area Property Manager, Senior Property Manager, Regional Property Manager, Property Director, Community Manager, Multi-Site Property Manager, Regional Manager, Territory Manager.