Job ID: MET000303
The Kavo Kerr Infection Prevention & Specialty Medical Area Sales Manager / National Accounts Manager (US Sales team) primarily develops and maintains key relationships within the Integrated Delivery Network in their assigned territory as well as national Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO). The NAM is also the leader of coordinating and planning the strategy with the field sales force for the IDN’s in their territory. Additionally responsibilities of the Area Manager are to direct the medical sales activities of the sales force within designated regional geography to achieve company’s sales goals.
Our compensation package includes base pay plus variable pay based on achieving and overdriving results.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create strategy within awarded GPO product category and drive growth throughout the country.
- Create and manage the RFP process from the beginning through the end negotiation of the multimillion dollar national contract.
- Providing support to the Marketing Dept. with competitive information and VOC from dealers and customers.
- Prepare necessary reports, and following and enforcing all corporate policies.
- Manage a team of 5sales reps.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
- 4yearBachelor’s degreerequired. Major in General Administration, General Business, or Marketing preferred.
- A minimum of 5+ years of field sales management experience with managing National GPOs
- Laptop, iPad, iPhone and company car provided.
- All business expenses will be reimbursed.
- Eligible for incentive trip and other company sponsored promotional activities.
- Travel: Approximately: 60-70% overnight travel.
- Geographic Territory includes: East , South US and Canada
- This position can be based out of any city in United States closer to an airport with international connectivity .
- Medical infection prevention industry sales and internal management experiencepreferred.
- Experienceworking with geographic distributors within the region ( East , South US and Canada)
- Excellent communication skills including oral, written, technical communication
- Adaptable and must be able to work well with people in an unstructured work environment.
- Strong data analytics skills, CRM and MS-Office applications.
- Independent, Creative Competitiveness track record of success
- Requiredcontracting experience with a nation Group Purchasing Organization.
- 4+ years proven successful track record within GPO and National IDN’s.
- 4+ years proven successful response and negotiating RFP’s for both IDN’s and GPO’s
- Strong organizational skills with proven time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop on-going professional relationships with Key opinion leaders.