Area Manager - Field Data Collection
National data collection firm is seeking an experienced, responsible, and intelligent Manager who has the energy and drive to make a meaningful difference in a growing and fast-paced company.
The Manager is responsible for the overall success of our current operations As the face of the company for this region, it will be necessary to establish healthy client relationships through industry meetings and general outreach.
Support for this position includes; a Client Manager who is responsible for the day to day client requests and correspondences; an Operations/Scheduling Manager who is responsible for field technician management, inventory management, vehicle management and schedule management; and 6 field technicians located throughout Virginia.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Expanding the client base in each region
- Operations and project oversight
- General resource planning and guidance for the Client Manager and Operations/Scheduling Manager
- Employee management (Payroll, staffing, conflict resolution, etc..)
- Planning and leading expansion into Jacksonville and Tallahassee
The Regional Manager will receive thorough field training with equipment, techniques, and procedures necessary to understand the work performed. It will be mandatory to understand all technological capabilities and installation practices to succeed at this position. In times of need, it may be necessary to contribute to the field installations and/or field management.
We?re looking for a very specific person to succeed in this position. Someone who; has experience working in a fast-paced environment; excels at multi-tasking (even more specifically someone who does not fear change or challenges, but instead feels invigorated and focused); takes tremendous pride in their work; understands that it takes hard work and dedication to grow; is computer proficient?not casually literate (specifically in the use of Microsoft Excel and Outlook); exudes confidence and warmth in the pursuit and management of client relationships; ultimately feels a sense of ownership and pride through their leadership of the region.
Our success nationwide can be attributed to 2 primary factors; excellent customer service and superb data quality.
Qualifications MUST Include:
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel (Tables, Template Creation, Basic Formulas)
- Intermediate level Microsoft Outlook (Calendar, Tasks, Email Rules, General Organization)
Work Experience Should Include:
- 4 OR MORE years of Employee Management in a FAST-PACED ENVIRONMENTof some sort!
What does it take to be successful?
- High level of integrity and honesty
- Optimism, calmness, and flexibility
- High Energy
- Quality Driven
- Ability to create friendly but firm rapport with employees
- Outstanding Organizational skills and attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Employment Management: 3years
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and Outlook: 2years
- Operation/Scheduling and Client Management: 3years
- Vienna, VA
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License