Elk Grove Village, IL
Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 31 days ago
Business Banking serves the banking needs of businesses with $.5 million to $20 million in revenue. The Area Manager function is a key role in the field organization. Business Banking is looking for an experienced manager who will lead a team of bankers in managing existing client relationships and developing new business while maintaining a focus on relationship-building, customer financial advice, client experience and risk management.
· Oversees the Business Banking marketing and sales activities of an assigned city or a market within a larger metropolitan area
· Provides leadership and support to team of bankers, providing direction, advice, counsel and support to ensure the best customer experience, sound risk management, and continued business retention and growth
· Manages team performance, holding all members accountable for achieving results using appropriate protocols and best business practices; monitors ongoing performance metrics to ensure early intervention and effective corrective action; provides insight and expertise to build buy-in and/or enhance/realign approach
· Provides expertise to team on products, deal structuring, relationship-building, and developing customized solutions through partnership with commercial, consumer, mortgage and Chase Wealth Management.
· Coaches and develops team on all aspects of managing a portfolio including relationship management, prospecting, profitability, customer experience, and risk management
· Manages the market's revenue and profitability and monitors adherence to credit quality, regulatory requirements and risk protocols
· Promotes partnership and teamwork within the team and across other functions to ensure a seamless experience for the client who has multiple products and services.
· Actively recruits, selects and hires top quality talent to ensure pipeline of diverse viable candidates
Represents bank in community leadership capacity such as Chamber of Commerce, local non-profit boards