Job Title Area Maintenance Lead / Tire Building & Cold Prep
Country United States
Posting Location Clinton, MS
Job Description Overview
Ensures area production machineries technical availability according to the company's guidelines and approved budgets.
• Ensures maintenance area efficiency is according to budget: Area Safety results, Area Quality results and maintenance losses. Works with the Area Maintenance Budget and spare part stock value.
• Organizes and monitors the production machineries planned maintenance process, planning, fulfillment, documentation and continuous improvement (including inspections, lubrication, preventive and predictive maintenance tasks, Machine Tolerance Checks and big repairs) in the area of responsibility.
• Organizes and monitors the planned maintenance process in order to insure coordination of maintenance staff, diagnostic, repair and restart of production machineries in case of breakdowns in accordance to area production priorities and carries out the root cause analysis.
• Ensures the implementation of the local Maintenance strategy (including TPM implementation support, maintenance processes improvements including SAP-PM, interfaces with other departments, condition monitoring tools implementation.
• Ensures Environment, Safety and Health requirement fulfillment in the area. Informs and insures involvement of Maintenance area employees on ESH issues.
• Plans and Monitors the area Maintenance budget and for optimization of storage stock level and purchased quantities of spare parts, technical components and needed maintenance supplies.
• Initiates contracts with suppliers for area maintenance outsourced activities.
• Directs, administrates and develops area Maintenance team members.
• Identifies, analyses and insures the implementation of potential technical improvements on area production machineries in cooperation with other departments (Production, Quality, and Purchasing).
Job Requirements Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• 5 years maintenance experience if possible in manufacturing industry.
• Has lead several machine improvement, refurbishment, upgrade or installation project.
• Management of a technical team for at least 2 years.
• Has had regular international contacts through projects, colleagues or suppliers. Willingness for training on the machinery in European and suppliers plants for 9 months.
• Ability to work in an intercultural environment and matrix organization.
Visa sponsorship for Continental Employees only