Schindler stands for mobility. Mobility needs experts.
Join our team in NYC Construction.
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company's success are over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
With U.S. Headquarters in Morristown, New Jersey, Schindler Elevator Corporation is the North American operating entity of theSwitzerland-based Schindler Group. Schindler is one of the leading global manufacturers of elevators, escalators and moving walks. Schindler employs over 5,000 people in more than 230 locations in North America. The company specializes in latest-technology engineering as well as mechanical and micro-technology products designed and rigorously tested for comfort, efficiency and reliability. Schindler products can be found in many well-known buildings throughout the US, including 4 World Trade Center, the Bank ofAmerica Tower and the Marriott Marquis in New York, Cowboys Stadium in Dallas and the Cleveland Clinic in Las Vegas.
Area Finance Manager
Mobility is the goal
- Provide extensive Finance knowledge, guidance, process and discipline to the district managers, sales and supervisory team for respective area.
- Analyze financial performance for the designated business unit and identify local trends and challenges
- Conduct root-cause analysis related to financial performance/under-performance
- Evaluate financial risks and opportunities
- Participate in the process of defining a road map toprofitability targets
- Connect operational metrics with overall financial plan
- Lead projections and build potential scenarios and solutions
- Provide a detailed plan of action and identify local owners
- Provide direction, feedback and monitor performance for all financial matters, including collections, execution and sales.
- Build budgeting and monthly forecasting data for thebusiness unit.
- Provide corrective actions and recovery work for thedesignated area.
Mobility needs you
- BS in Business, Finance and/or Accounting is required.
- Masters degree preferred.
- Min 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role is required.
- Must also possess theoretical and practical knowledge in accounting and financial planning, as well as a general business background with an operational acumen.
- SAP knowledge is preferred.
- Industry experience is a plus.