MENTOR Oregon is seeking a dedicated and compassionate Area Director to oversee residential, supported living and day program services for adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities in the Portland area. The Area Director provides direction, leadership and supervisionof staff to carry out operations and ensure quality services are provided to the people we serve.
The Area Director oversees Program Directors ensuring quality of services delivered and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Staff management including hiring, training, performance management, performance evaluations, employee safety and scheduling.
- Program management including program planning, record retention, program team meetings, compliance, stakeholder relations, and incident reduction strategies.
- Finance including billing and utilization, staffing, and growth.
- Implements blueprint planning and strategy to grow business and serve more people.
- Promotes relationships with families, case managers and other stakeholders; identifies opportunities by following industry trends and responding to payer need.
- Directs maintenance of vehicles, equipment and program environment as needed, and asrequired by safety regulations/ standards.
What we offer you:
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with company matching (pending eligibility requirements)
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Bachelors degree required
- Masters degree in human services preferred
- Three to six years of significant management experience in the human services industry
- Experience implementing annual goals/ strategies.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills to identify areas of opportunity.