• Works with Area Real Estate Managers to prioritize development opportunities to ensure best use of capital (e.g., timing, funding and returns) within the region. (e.g., design possibilities, project budget estimates)
• Helps to create, manage, and execute the development plan to meet portfolio returns and goals of the Development team.
• Ensures quality control standards for construction (e.g., cost, timing, site building design layout, specifications)
• Works with US Restaurant Design Group to ensure consistency and applies Gold Site Development Standards to optimize the site development processes (e.g., site layout, zoning, signage, building capacity)
• Monitors and controls the construction process by coordinating the efforts of others (e.g., contractors, attorneys, architectural and engineering consultants, government agencies).
• Negotiates terms and conditions of construction agreements (e.g., price, timing).
• Provides construction and design recommendations for specific elements of reinvestment plans (e.g., exterior enhancements, drive-thru enhancement, capacity, brand standards)
• Reinforces and supports the reinvestment standards to Franchise Operators throughout the reinvestment process which sometimes includes coordination and management of entire construction process (plans, bids, permits, construction, and project close-out)
• Supports the Property Manager, Asset Manager and Area Real Estate Manager in ensuring resolution of construction related property issues (e.g., common area maintenance, condemnations, excess property, easements)
• Ensures resolution of physical plant and infrastructure issues.
• Provides effective consulting and maintains effective working relationships with regional leadership, Franchise Operators, other McDonald departments, alliance partners and other outside organizations
• Bachelor's Degree - Construction Management, Architecture or Civil Engineering
• 5 plus years of experience.
• Strong Technical and communication skills.