Era Living is seeking a full-time Area Community Health Nurse (RN) to become the newest member of our Community Health team based out of our corporate office in downtown Seattle, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- PTO & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
The Area Community Health Nurse (ACHN) is primarily responsible for supporting the community nursing teams in their delivery of Health and Wellness services. This role serves as a back-up nurse, trainer, and practice resource, and provides quality assurance in support of the Quality Improvement Program. The ACHN also assists the Regional Director of Health and Wellness in the development and implementation of company-wide Health and Wellness projects, policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing; BSN preferred.
- Licensed as a RN in the State of WA.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a RN and 3 years’ experience in a setting working with older adults, Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing Facilities.
- Valid WA Driver’s License and ability to travel between communities within the Greater Seattle Area.
- Able to communicate clearly and appropriately with residents, families, care-team members, staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Ability to pass DSHS and State background check, required.