Are you ready to grow your career and take on a new challenge? If so, our Area Business Development Manager role may be the perfect opportunity for you.
**This position is a virtual position. Areas covered are east of Mississippi river, north of Kentucky, Ohio, Illinois and Indiana.**
What You Will Do?
- Develops and implements short and medium (1-3 years) term marketing strategies for the area in order to meet sales or market share targets. Define marketing tools needed for the area including local product position and mix, services, pricing implementation and programs, promotions and communications.
- In conjunction with Brevant Pricing and Programs Manager and the Brevant Marketing Leader, ensures understanding of local competitive market landscape. Monitors, analyzes and evaluates market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activity to identify market opportunities; plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions. Actively monitor competitor activity, programs and pricing for the area to aid in the development of targeted programs and potential in-season competitive responses.
- Participate in the identification of new opportunities and promotional strategies. Identify the market-specific needs of Key and Focus Retailers. Develop and recommend appropriate communications and responses for the target markets.
- Work with Marketing Leader and Marketing Communications to define local promotional objectives, may recommend choice of media, and allocates internal and external resources so that local advertising and promotion campaigns are effective, economical, consistent with corporate branding and appropriate for local audience.
- Drive all Area specific issues back through the Area Business Leader. Work closely with field sales organization, the National Accounts group, Area Business Development Managers and others in the organization on developing Retailer focused programs and offerings in order to capitalize on in-market opportunity.
- Participation in the Development of the Area Demand Plan.
- Represent Marketing on various ad hoc committees or work groups upon request. May represent Brevant on local organizations, committees, etc.
What expertise have you grown?
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in business, marketing, or related field
- 5-8 years of retail agriculture experience, marketing, field sales, or related
- Agriculture industry background preferred
- Excellent communication and influence skills
Let’s peek at how you can grow your wellbeing, health, and future at Corteva.
- Strike a better worklife balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more