The Client Health and Welfare Consultant designs and administers medical, dental, vision, life and disability programs for the client.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities typically include cost containment, retiree coverage, negotiating with managed care providers, and wellness programs.
- Interfaces with various health care delivery systems to ensure on-time and accurate claim processing and servicing activities.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 or more years related experience
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization