ARCYBER - Program Director
Parsons offers the U.S. Government qualified personnel to solve engineering, intelligence, information technology, facility, environmental, and energy needs. For more than 30 years, Parsons has worked behind the scenes delivering cybersecurity services to protect our nation’s most sensitive information and critical infrastructure. Our team differentiates us with comprehensive expertise that spans the intelligence community, federal/state agencies, the Department of Defense, and commercial enterprises. From large-scale cybersecurity programs to immediate deployment rapid assistance, Parsons leverages proven analytical and sustainable security methodologies that demonstrate our customer-first focus, innovative mindset, and effective execution style. Our full spectrum of cybersecurity and critical infrastructure solutions come together as our converged security offering. We excel in delivering to mission-critical expectations. Parsons makes the world a safer place.
Are you a retired military officer? Does your history include working in a leadership capacity related to Information Operations, Electronic Warfare, Cyber Operations or Intelligence Support? If so Parsons is seeking an Program Director to join our Cyber & Intelligence organization as a strategic resource for large ARCYBER related program deliveries. We really like candidates that have a strong technical acumen and operational capabilities. The selected candidate should have experience delivering large (500MM +) IDIQ type programs and must be capable to leading a team of close to 400 professionals. Recent experience in the ARCYBER environment is strongly desired. Consulting experience including pursuit strategy and proposal development are also strongly desired. This position will initially be in the National Capital Region, but can expect to be relocated to a project location in the S.E. later.
- 15+ years of Cyber Operations Leadership.
- Turnkey solutions delivery of large IDIQ programs.
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of : Intelligence Operations, Intelligence Targeting, Defensive Cyber Operations, and Information Operations
- Transitional organizational leadership experience.
- Capture / Proposal strategy development
- Direct experience with USCYBERCOM / ARCYBER strongly desired.
- 4-year degree in Engineering or Business (or equivalent); Advanced degree preferred.
- Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials. TS/SSBI required:TS/CI/Poly required.