CSRA, a Federal marketplace leader in next-generation IT solutions and professional services, is seeking highly qualified and motivated IT professionals like you who are eager to contribute to our critical Homeland Security missions. For the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Office of Biometric Identity Management (OBIM, formerly US-VISIT), CSRA performs operations and maintenance (O&M) of the Automated Biometric Identification System’s (IDENT) production and non-production environments and associated business systems. In support of this effort, CSRA provides Task Order Management, Datacenter Operations, Disaster Recovery/Continuity of Operations, System Management and Monitoring, Service Request Management, Technology Analysis, and Non-production Support (to include Program Support Systems and Transition). CSRA is excited to offer you a unique opportunity to join a best performing O&M team supporting one our nation’s most critical homeland missions – the storage and processing of biometric and associated biographic information for national security, law enforcement, immigration and border management, intelligence, background investigations, and associated testing, training, management reporting, planning and analysis.
"• Serve as subject matter expert in SIEM technologies and methodologies (HP ArcSight)
• Support and maintain a high throughput and high performance ESM installation (OS, application software, appliances, vendor management, and databases)
• Provide and support requirements for event log collection and analysis
• Interface with clients, and internal teams to facilitate proper onboarding of event log data from log identification to SIEM event analysis and tuning
• Provide actionable and proactive engineering plans to management to support ever-increasing availability, capacity, and capability requirements of ESM and infrastructure
• Provide consultation and expert advice regarding content capabilities and structures to clients, and internal teams
"MUST HAVE" Skills
• Proficient in the development of ArcSight Use Cases
• Expert Level implementation experience with ArcSight logger, ArSight ESM, ArcSight Management Center (ArcMC) and ArcSight SmartConnectors
• Excellent Unix system administration skills
Other Required Skills
• Good writing and documentation skills
• Strong diagnostic and trouble shooting skills for security events, technical issues, and configuration issues.
• Strong communication skills to convey issues and solution to other team members