The primary duties of the Healthcare Project Manager include the planning, directing, and monitoring of all aspects of large multi-disciplinary projects or medium sized projects with a high degree of technical complexity.
Additional duties include:
- Overseeing the production and coordination of several projects concurrently.
- Establishing good client relationships and coordinating with outside consultants
- Participating in marketing, contractual, design and production meetings.
- Conducting schematic design, design development and contract document work sessions at the project sites in conjunction with junior project managers, project architects and representatives from other disciplines.
- Developing staffing plans and coordinating workloads with the project team throughout the duration of the project in order to meet project deadlines and complete documents on schedule.
- Coordinating with the Controller and Managing Principal for project reviews
- Responsible for execution of training for personnel as established by strategic plans.
- Supervising large project staffs and acting as a mentor for less experienced Project Managers.
- Reviewing and coordinating contracts with owners and consultants
• Bachelor's degree in Architecture
• 10+ years of experience
• Registered Architect or Licensed Engineer
• Must be able to lead a team on projects
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project) Working knowledge of Revit.
• Good planning and mentoring skills
• An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
Experience in the areas of Healthcare, Educational, Science & Technology and Research Facilities.