- Experience with current version of AutoCAD and Revit architectural drafting software.
- Preparation of architectural conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documents.
- Experience in architectural floor plans, wall sections, building elevations, and associated schedules and details.
- Must exhibit a high level of skills as required to balance numerous and simultaneous projects with the ability to meet deadlines.
- General administration such as proper documentation, copying, printing, file sharing and fluent with drafting applications and general computer knowledge.
- Basic familiarity of applicable building and energy codes.
Degree in Architecture or related discipline. Professional licensure is preferred but not required.
- A minimum of seven (7) years' experience related to architectural construction documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with coworkers, consultants and clients.
- Demonstrated skill in working effectively with a team of architects, engineers and A/E support.
- Working knowledge of computer equipment for proper setup and operation.
- Must be organized, technically competent, have effective oral and written communications, experienced in working in a multi-disciplined environment and interfacing with engineers, designers, and drafters.
- Perform Construction Administration functions.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Physical Demands of Position
Normal vision capabilities for AutoCAD/Revit and architectural design duties. Ability to hear and take direction; full dexterity of hands for computer usage, driving, ability to travel distances. Ability to sit and move around to complete a job assignment and meet deadlines as outlined.
Standard office environment: frequent use of computer, copy machines, and other office equipment.