Architectural Project Manager - Healthcare
Wold is a leading architectural, engineering and planning firm seeking to add a talented, motivated, creative Senior Project Manager to our team for a full time position at our St. Paul, Minnesota office. We are a full-service, multi-disciplinary firm specializing in community healthcare facility design. Our mission is to create inspired environments that celebrate life.
At Wold you will be part of a creative, energetic environment that allows you to be challenged and fulfill your potential. Employees work in integrated teams of architects, interior designers, mechanical and electrical engineers focused on total design solutions for our clients.
Wold provides a great work environment with an emphasis on training and development as well as competitive wages and benefits.
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Collaborate and communicate effectively and professionally with multidisciplinary team members as with clients and contractors
- Mentor and assist with the development of staff
- Identify client requirements and be the primary contact and communicator
- Document quality review and detailed, comprehensive code analysis
- Work within project schedules to prioritize tasks and coordinate the completion of documentation required from initial design phase through final project completion, according to client needs
- Prepare, develop and organize building plans as well as constructioncontracts
- Utilize past knowledge and experience to enhance the quality of design
- Coordinate the design work of others and ensure integrated and cohesive design
- Professional Licensure with experience in healthcare
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work closely in a team environment
- Experience with clients in the health care industry
- Willingness to perform complex administrative and on-site duties
- Experience in all aspects of construction projects
A competitive compensation will be offered based on experience. Employees are eligible to participate in a benefits package that includes a comprehensive medical benefit, vacation time and a matching 401K plan.