- Architect and design PCI Solutions for eCommerce including Security best practices
- Participate in requirements gathering and provide analysis of requirements
- Architect, design and build new frameworks and maintain JetBlue’s current frameworks in collaboration with Tech Leads and other architects to support JetBlue’s Products in Real Time and Analytics platforms for Cloud and On Prem.
- Lead architecture discussions and provide direction, guidance and mentorship to the development and infrastructure teams
- Work with Scrum Teams and Tech Leads on the architecture, design, development, and engineering of different products.
- Complete documentation of the solution architecture and the demo scenarios to enable the design/development team to implement projects
- Ensure architecture of solutions are in alignment with Enterprise Architecture
- Coach & train internal staff, supporting PoCs and pilot projects
- Lead/conduct/participate in detailed code reviews in a constructive manner to ensure high quality and consistent coding practices
- All other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as mathematics, engineering, information systems, computer science or related discipline
- Five (5) years of practical work experience in software development using Agile methodology, developing containerized applications, Java, CCL, Kubernetes, Spring Boot, Cloud development and database
- Three (3) years of experience on eCommerce Cloud/OnPrem Solutions Architecture, Design, and/or Development.
- Experience handling the end-to end implementation of at least five (5) medium/large projects
- Solid experience with Cloud, Microservices, SOA, ESB, OO design, BPM and EAI applications
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in engineering or related discipline
- Three (3) years of Airline experience