ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate will participate in delivering services to creatively solve problems, bringing state of the art healthcare market intelligence to the client and project team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Demonstrate proficiency in clinical processes across medical campuses, including major inpatient and outpatient departments.
- Work with clients and end users to outline optimized process flows and critical adjacencies of clinical spaces.
- Understand and guide discussions on medical equipment and technology needs.
- Lead the healthcare planning process with clients and the design team to create strategic campus master plans and departmental level master plans.
- Lead the healthcare planning and programming process within the design team to create functional and space programs, along with department floor plan concepts reflective of operations.
- Manage the deliverables for the healthcare planning team within the greater project deliverable schedule.
- Communicates healthcare expertise and planning concepts to clients and project teams, both verbally and through graphic and written reports.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the client on planning issues.
- Actively seeks new knowledge in the design and planning of medical and healthcare facilities.
- Actively participates in industry associations to ensure visibility.
- Mentor staff for depth and support of the specialized knowledge execution process.
- Fosters a commitment to external and internal client service.
ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Architecture required. Masters of Architecture from an accredited program preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years of healthcare planning experience required with proven experience in clinical planning leadership and knowledge of architectural design and code requirements.
- Proficiency with Revit and Blubeam is required.
- Architectural Registration required.
- ACHA, LEED, WELL Building and EDAC certification preferred.
- Demonstrates creativity, passion and interest in design and planning of healthcare facilities.
- Strong presentation, communication, organizational, team building, collaboration and communication skills are a must.
- Knowledge of full Microsoft Office suite is preferred.