As an employee at Thomson Reuters, you will play a role in shaping and leading the global knowledge economy. Our technology drives global markets and helps professionals around the world make decisions that matter. Whether solving for today’s challenges or tomorrow’s aspirations, you will work with the industry’s brightest thinkers on diverse projects, creating next-generation solutions that deliver powerful results. As the world’s leading provider of intelligent information, we want your unique perspective to create the solutions that advance our business—and your career.
Thomson Reuters is currently implementing a large digital transformation programme, to fundamentally transform our Lead to Support processes and enable Digital. As part of this, we are implementing a new greenfield instance of S/4 Hana with BRIM and are looking for an architect to lead the definition of the architecture for this new platform.
About the Role
In this opportunity as Architect, SAP Solution Architecture you will:
- Be a Technical Leader: Research and recommend technical standards and best practices. Work with technology teams and beyond to realise their implementation
- Be an efficient Stakeholder Manager: collaborate and engage with external and internal stakeholders such as business teams, product owners, project management in defining roadmap for products and processes. Act as point of contact in resolving stakeholder issues
- Be a Decision Maker: make quick and effective date driven decisions, with good problem solving and analytical skills to infer qualitative and quantitative data, and roll out strategy that aligns with company goals
- Be a Team Player – ability to work in a collaborative team-oriented environment, share information, value diverse ideas, partner with cross functional and remote teams
- Be Curious & Innovative – continuously update yourself with next generation technology, development tools, and contribute to process development practices
- Be an Agile Person – with strong sense of urgency and a desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment to deliver solutions against strict timelines.
- Be an Effective Communicator – ability to clearly articulate complex technical issues, and share ideas, participate in peer-reviews, and exhibit strong listening skills. Work with the business owners to translate requirements into actionable architectures
- Be Responsible for:
- Architecture Strategy & Roadmap - define and update solution roadmaps
- Architecture design for future and existing Order to Cash Solutions, ensure that technology components used fit with the overall technology strategy. Ensure also that the architecture is communicated, understood and adhered to.
- Architecture Governance – run the Order to Cash Design Forum, work with SAP Max Attention and participate in the Solution Review board to ensure that solutions are governed appropriately.
You’re a fit for the role of Architect, SAP Solution Architecture if you:
- Are an experienced SAP techno-functional lead/architect
- Have experience of S/4 Hana and implementation projects
- Have experience in developing solution architectures
- Have experience in working with diverse teams, including multi country and company teams
- Have experience managing or directing work of others to contribute to a shared goal
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a self-motivated, proactive mindset
- Have an organized and methodical approach
- Preferred – certification in TOGAF or other architecture framework
- Preferred – experience in BRIM, including, SOM, CC, CI and FICA
- Preferred – experience integrating with non-SAP CRM/CPQ engines, e.g. Salesforce, Apttus
What’s in it For You
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- Learning & Development: Exposure to a wide breadth of leading-edge technology
- Career growth - ability to work on multiple projects and/or with various teams
- Professional growth and development opportunity through various training programs, conferences, networking events, in-house speaker series etc.
- Access to Hackathons, Unconferences, Harvard Manage Mentor and more, we offer learning opportunities for everyone
- Health benefits
- Savings/investment plans
- Paid time off (including time off to volunteer and extended parental leave)
- Flexibility: We've been named as one of Forbes, Best Companies for Work/Life Balance
- Global Opportunities: We have employees in over 90 countries, working across 3 different industries
- Your wellbeing: We offer programs that focus on making our lives healthier