- Design, build, and evolve mobile app automation frameworks, integration test frameworks, and internal tools for Zynga games.
- Architect and write code to improve the quality of the automation toolchain.
- Incorporate text recognition, image recognition, and other new technologies to improve capabilities/usability of existing tools and frameworks.
- Standardize reporting of key performance metrics to assess impact/value.
- Work with other disciplines to understand customer requirements and update the team roadmap to reflect priorities.
- Manage a team of Software Engineers in Test and mentor them to effectively use the frameworks in writing test cases for games.
- Collaborate with the game teams on the adoption and support of automation frameworks as part of their development/release pipeline.
- Participate in design/code reviews, measure code coverage, assess overall system quality, and ensure the efficiency of automated test frameworks.
- Follow engineering best practices to ensure code quality, performance and reliability.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 8+ years of hands-on software development experience.
- Significant experience with Python, C# or C++ required. Bash/shell scripting a plus.
- Experience using automated test frameworks such as Appium/Selenium required.
- Experience with iOS, Android, Unity or Unreal development a plus.
- Ability to take high level product goals and architect/design appropriate technical solutions.
- Ability to successfully drive adoption/support of shared tools and frameworks across multiple teams.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.