The responsibilities of this position include:
- Office 365 Architecture:
- Provide Microsoft Office 365 architectural design, development, implementation, and management expertise. Provides guidance on architectural impacts on performance, stability, scalability, and costs.
- Align Office 365 technology solutions with business strategies.
- Identify ways to leverage Office 365 solutions in a business context and develop the conceptual selling materials to gain business buy in.
- Perform technical oversight of implementation projects to assure alignment with architecture and technology standards.
- Collaborate with the server, network, and database architects in application and service design and implementation.
- Develop future strategies for Office 365 products and services.
- Communicates and educates the technical and business communities on current architectures, technologies and industry trends in the cloud space.
- Enterprise Content Management:
- Work with stakeholders to capture, define, and document business Enterprise Content Management requirements – primarily focused on the IBM ECM suite.
- Recommend appropriate Enterprise Content Management solutions based on those requirements.
Perform design review with Development teams, and act as a subject matter expert for Development and Testing teams once a project moves forward. Provide post launch support to end user support services and operations teams as required.
- 3+ years of broad experience designing/developing solutions with the Office 365 suite and Microsoft cloud technology stack.
- Experience with ECM tools - IBM ECM experience preferred (FileNet P8 Content Manager, Content Navigator, Case Manager, CMIS API). SharePoint experience is a bonus.
- Exposure to developing and configuring Web Services to customize ECM solutions.
Auto req ID: 141020BR