Do you get excited about engaging with Microsoft internal and external senior leaders within our product groups, strategic partners and with customers worldwide? Are you passionate about accelerating the adoption and usage of advanced Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace workloads globally? Do you see yourself building consulting offerings, delivery assets and providing white glove partner practice development strategy/advisory services that will address top challenges in collaboration, security, and compliance?
We need a strong thought leader with both technical and business strategy consulting skills that creates authoritative IP intended to enable Microsoft’s global partner ecosystem by working in close collaboration with product engineering and business groups for Windows, Office 365 and Enterprise Mobility Suite + Security.
We’re looking for an experienced Architect with enterprise customer working knowledge of how Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace solutions address key business scenarios. The ideal candidate will have a passion for partner enablement, advanced Microsoft 365 technology knowledge, and a demonstrated ability to apply strategic business consulting skills to create innovative IP. You will join the Microsoft 365 Center of Excellence team that operates and travels globally. This team works closely with the Microsoft 365 product engineering and marketing teams for Windows, Office 365 and EMS+Security, to develop assets that help Microsoft develop partner capacity and scale towards accelerating usage of Microsoft 365 Cloud Solutions.
As part of the Microsoft 365 Center of Excellence, your core priorities will be:
- Working with targeted partners globally through a high-touch development process to deliver a set of market-validated approaches that either help accelerate or cement Microsoft 365 practice development goals or informs our product Microsoft 365 engineering and marketing teams
- Building Partner GTM Accelerators and IP that enable Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace Solutions for Teamwork and solutions built for Teams and Teams Calling and Meetings
- Incubate solutions through direct engagement with select partners to co-create and pilot core components of the Modern Workplace partner playbooks, including offering toolkits packaged into a partner GTM Accelerator
- Creation and delivery of partner practice development
guidance and related readiness assets that accelerate the enablement of the partner channel
- Partnering with engineering teams to influence product and tool development by understanding the partner capabilities required to market, sell and deploy Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace Solutions
- Define the solutions and tooling needed for partners to build successful businesses aligned to Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace
- Testing and foster new cloud service business models with key partners
- Partnering with the One Commercial Partner organization worldwide to enable scale
- 8+ years of enterprise level consulting experience
- Deep understanding of, and ability to use and explain aspects of value proposition to deep expert technical deployment requirements for Microsoft Teams and Teamwork Callings and meetings
- Demonstrated ability to execute on high-touch partner programs leading to successful partner and customer engagements that resulted in Microsoft Cloud Active Usage/Adoption
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft partner ecosystem
- Teams / Calling and Meetings Subject Matter Expert : Developed a reputation as a thoughtful, strategic thinker who drives action; recognized as a subject matter expert (SME) in Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace Solutions for Microsoft Teams/Teamwork
- A deep understanding of, and ability to use and explain aspects of value proposition to deep expert technical deployment requirements for Teams and Teamwork Callings and meetings
- Demonstrated capability to develop IP specifically: Consultative Sales and Consulting
Delivery Guidance and 100-400 Readiness Materials using PowerPoint, Office tools and Project Management tools.
- Demonstrated capability in navigating Microsoft cross organizationally (PG, BG, Field)
- Large enterprise Microsoft 365 Cloud deployment experience in complex hybrid and/or heterogeneous environments
- The candidate will also be asked to be a subject matter expert (SME) within technical communities, assisting with community efforts, helping further develop skills of others
- Must have proven experience managing projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing multi-phase/multi-dimensional/multi-resource/multi-workstream complex projects to conclusion while maintaining high customer satisfaction and Demonstrated ability to work with senior leadership to set and manage realistic program goals and metrics.
- Ability to immediately establish credibility with senior level customer and partner Architects
- Senior level knowledge of customer buying/deploying motivations
- Proven technical pre-sales skills such as professional services scoping, workshop delivery
- Demonstrated communication and planning skills with the capability to build and deliver high quality PowerPoint presentations
- Demonstrated capability to deliver readiness content (recordings, webcasts, face to face) that yield >170 NSAT
Global travel requirement will vary between 20-50% depending
on cyclical nature of program activities in a given year.