As the country's oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers is proud to uphold the same traditions and values for nearly two centuries. We believe these are the reasons why our customers consider us to be far more than a store. Brooks Brothers has been an American icon since 1818. In 1915 our present ten-story flagship store opened at 346 Madison Avenue near New York's most prominent social organizations, including the Harvard and Yale Clubs and the New York Yacht Club. Almost 100 years later we continue to dress ladies and gentleman of all generations and cultivate long term relationships with our loyal clients. Our stores represent our respect for our heritage and vision to be the premiere lifestyle destination. We continually strive to make this a great place to work with a strong emphasis on career development and associate satisfaction. We are consistently devoted to championing both our people and the Brooks Brothers Brand.
The diversity of our operations has recently created an opportunity for an IT Integration & Application Architect in our Enfield, CT location. Through this role the candidate will be required to think strategically, communicate effectively, and have a passion for data and information.
- Provide strategic thinking, solutions, and roadmaps while driving architectural recommendations, best practices, and industry standards
- Ensure architectural adherence through modeling and design reviews
- Adopt and communicate new concepts, ideas, techniques, best practices and modeling assistance
- Perform project level design and performance analysis
- Provide 'Shrink Wrap' solutions to solve business and technical needs
- Provide architectural strategy and subject matter expertise
- Modeling: conceptual, logical, and physical (NoSQL and relational)
Skills & Requirements
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 8-10 years of experience in Information Technology
- Solid understanding of SAP is required. Good understanding, enterprise portals technologies/frameworks (specialty sales force dot com), Omni channel experience, AWS etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Architect and develop solutions by enterprise standards and within development and operational guardrails
- Provide advice, guidance, direction and authorization to ensure milestones are achieved within budget schedule and quality goals
- Assist in troubleshooting production issues post-deployment
- Engage and collaborate with other teams across the portfolio to assure the success of the overall program creation/continual evolvement of enterprise integration view
- Lean thinking, define and enforce application standards
- Ability to think across applications and integration platforms