- Be proactive in emerging technology & creative trends to actively enhance offering sets, especially the areas of Internet of Things (IOT), Digital Transformation, Modern Applications, Data & Analytics, and Mobility.
- Respond to RFI’s and RFP’s with a collaborative and cross-functional team.
- Lead design workshops for clients to discover and form a project vision, develop a roadmap, and define business and user goals.
- Help clients discover and innovate in the areas of, customer experience, new services and products, technology innovation, and new operating models.
- Scope small to large projects and programs and provide work estimates based on project needs.
- Facilitate design: lead an interdisciplinary team that includes senior designers, project management, business, strategists, software developers and clients.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, CS, or IT
Experience Requirements: 5 years in job offered or User Experience Designer or Programmer Analyst
- 2 years of experience creating concept designs, detailed interaction design specifications, assist in user research and user acceptance testing activities
- 2 years of experience translating business requirements into wireframe concepts
- 2 years of experience analyzing the existing applications, conduct user research activities with the actual representative users, study business processes, and assist in usability testing activities.
- 2 years of experience working on design/redesign projects that are both internal business facing and consumer facing ecommerce application
- 2 years of experienceresponding to RFI and RFP requests
- 2 years of experience working on responsive design of the applications that caters to multiple device needs
- 2 years of working within an agile environment.
Requisition Number: 68270