The data architect will work closely with systems analysts, ETL developers and architects, other data architects, and BI architects to integrate data into the pharmacy data warehouse. Required tasks to complete these duties include, but are not limited to: data modeling, data profiling, data mapping, data analysis, design review, SQL development, design standards creation, mentoring, learning the pharmacy benefit management business, and working with external data vendors. Will be working on On-Going integration of additional data sources into the pharmacy data warehouse.
- Responsible for overall systems design and architecture, including new solutions and patterns
- Collaborate with business users and stakeholders through design and implementation, including needs analysis and system requirements
- Define and refine methodology and standards for setup, design and implementation of the application or technology to meet the needs of the business and IT customers
- Generate detailed system requirements with cost projections, cost benefit analysis and ROI
- Train and mentor IT team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of relevant design and architecture experience.
- IT experience within managed care environment highly preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.