As an Architect your primary role be will be as a Subject Matter Expert on diverse and challenging projects within Insight. You will be responsible for the analysis, design, and implementation of Cisco solutions and related technologies.
What you’ll do at Insight:
- Provide technology guidance that has an impact within the Networking Practice.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Cisco Networking, Data Center and Security solutions.
- Provide cutting edge approaches and participate in innovation across the organization.
- Participate in the specification of customer requirements and implementation plans.
- Coach client executives and mentors high-level technical employees within and outside the organization.
- Manage the planning, implementation and operation of customer network projects from both technical and communication aspects.
- Assist sales team in identifying and closing opportunities through customer meetings and presentations.
- Research and makes recommendations for strategic business development plans that have a significant impact on Insight business.
What you’ll need to join Insight:
- 10+ years implementing and troubleshooting Cisco Data Center, Networking and Security technologies.
- 5-7+ years exposure to large enterprise IT environments and the skills required to support this type of environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or demonstrated performance in a technical work environment.
- Ability to map client's business needs to technology requirements and Insight's service offerings.
- Proven ability to influence client's IT decisions in your area of expertise.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present and articulate strategies across various audiences; sales, marketing, partners, clients, consultants, executive leaders (internal and external).
- Ability to research and makes recommendations for strategic business development plans that have a significant impact on Insight business.
- Expert knowledge of various Cisco Route/Switch equipment and Data Center technologies.
- Ability to execute projects with little or no direction or oversight.