Architect - Healthcare Principal
11 - 15 years experience • Architecture & Construction
Founded in 1968, Wold Architects and Engineers has developed expertise in the planning, design, and engineering of educational, governmental and healthcare facilities throughout the Midwest. In 2014, Wold joined forces with Horty Elving to better serve clients. The combination expanded their services and footprint and enhanced their healthcare practice.
We are architects and engineers, designers and researchers, creative problem solvers, sustainability focused individuals, collaborative thinkers, and industry leaders. We are a national firm offering time-tested processes and outstanding services. We perform beyond expectations and take daily steps to improve upon our successes.
At Wold you will be part of a creative, energetic environment that allows you to be challenged and fulfill your potential. Employees work in integrated teams of architects, interior designers, mechanical and electrical engineers focused on total design solutions for our clients.
Wold Architects and Engineers, a full-service architecture and engineering firm, seeks to add a relationship focused, talented, motivated, creative Client Experience Manager (Partner level) for a full time position to our St. Paul, Minnesota office.
This individual will be focused on expanding Wold ?s current HealthcareArchitecture area, generating new business opportunities through relationship building and thought leadership. The ideal candidate will be a Partner level Architect, with experience and expertise in HealthcareArchitecture business development, healthcare design, and a concentration on client experience and collaborative leadership.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Independently and jointly develops and manages a strategic relationship network and provides leadership resulting in business development activities that promote partnership and total design solutions in the HealthcareArchitecture area and increasing Wold?s market share.
- Engages in various business development activities to grow the practice, maintaining and developing new relationships that lead to revenue and high client satisfaction.
- Responsible for client relationship from identifying client problems, partnership for a solution, funding, as well as thought and project leadership throughout a project to ensure the utmost client satisfaction, and long-term relationship following the sale.
- Acts as champion throughout the RFP process, partnering withinternal resources to assembly responses and prepare for interviews as needed.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from an accredited college/university sufficient for Licensure.
- Professional Licensure in Architecture with 10-15years of experience in healthcare
- Experience in a Client Relationship/experience Management in the Healthcare industry and/or business development role with clients in the healthcare industry
- Ability to establish and maintain strong and positive client relationships
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills, including communicating in person, by e-mail and by telephone
- Self-motivated, self-starter with the ability to navigate complex bureaucracies and influence decision makers.
The compensation structure for this position will be commensurate with the senior leader level of responsibility. Wold Architects and Engineers offers a comprehensive compensation package including competitive salary and various bonuses and incentives. Employees are eligible to participate in a benefits package that includes a comprehensive medical benefit, vacation time and a matching 401K plan.