This subject matter expert (SME) will partner with the line of business and applications functional team to provide thought leadership and program management to design, develop and deploy financial systems solutions. This role is a combined leadership and hands-on. As an Architect, Financial System, you’ll utilize your creativity and innovation to develop new approaches for enterprise applications integration, workflow automation, performance optimization and overall solution architecture to improve current financial systems and integration landscape with the goal of delivering business process efficiency through the development of process automation.
- Lead the vision, strategy and roadmap to optimize/deliver core business processes across key financial systems
- Partner directly with the global finance team to develop best practice processes and system integrations to streamline processes and constantly improve financial systems landscape
- Translate business requirements into creative and effective technical / functional designs and systems architecture
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of regulatory and security requirements and ensure compliance.
- Solutions optimization and supportability (searches, scripting, workflow)
- Application administration responsibilities over financial systems
- Simplified integration - platforms consolidation and best practices
- Develop and maintain and document all technical design aspects of the financial systems (W/F process, exception handling, technical test use cases, etc.)
- Collaborate and build effective working relationships across the organization
- Provide technical expertise to support management of data cleansing / transformation
- Work in the capacity of technical expert point of escalation for the day-to-day support team
- Evaluate applications solutions, features and related products
- Ability to present work with confidence and persuasion and handle questions effectively from both technical and business stakeholders
- You bring a quality first mindset, you're an innovative thinker, eager to learn, grow, and develop. Curiosity is your middle name and you always dig deep to understand the ‘why’
- You are a true team player who can easily transition between being a strategic advisor and being hands-on with delivering solutions
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing medium to large-scale business systems and components in the realm of ERP and integrations
- 2+ years of NetSuite experience related to application administration, solution implementation and support
- 2+ years of program or project management experience delivering financial SaaS solutions
- Experience in independently architecting and developing data synchronization solutions across NetSuite and other systems, Previous experience using Dell Boomi is a plus.
- Program / Project management expertise - consistently delivering projects and tasks on time and to specification.
- Experience with NetSuite SuiteCloud development tools such as SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteAnalytics, and SuiteScript to develop new and maintain existing business workflows.
- Experience in system integrations tools such as SuiteTalk, RESTlets and Netsuite SOAP APIs is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of the technology stack and available solutions for managing financials.
- Academic degree in computer science or other relevant field.
- Team player with unwavering integrity, positive attitude and passion for the opportunity.