As the Architect of Enterprise Identity Solutions for Platform Engineering, you will be part of a group of people changing how the bank develops applications, consumes services, and leads our IT infrastructure. We are looking to build our technology team with influencers, makers, creators and industry leaders who will drive us forward and improve the experience of our customers.
You will provide strategic vision to DigitalBanking partners on the Authentication roadmap and technologymarket trends of relevant technologies. You will bring together ideas and innovation that inspire solutions that enable the customer security platform.
Is this role right for you?
- If you are passionate about designing services that our users will love, have a strong developer-focused mindset, and thrive when immersed in a dynamic environment, then this is the place for you!
- You are experienced in and passionate about identity and access management and customer authentication and security solutions
- You enjoy a role that combines leadership and hands on responsibilities; you’ll provide leadership, mentorship, peer review and quality control. You will lead the design of architectural technical solutions and strategies for software applications.
- You have experience in discussions about scalability, design and implementation practices.
- You love presenting and using technical information and solutions in a way that establishes rapport, persuades partners and achieves understanding and consensus at all levels.
- You enjoy assessing and analyzing business strategy & requirements, current technical environments and technology options to evaluate solution alternatives that meet business needs.
- You love to work within an Agile software development lifecycle and on Agile projects; working on breaking-down, scoping and estimating tasks as well as participating in planning, retrospective sessions and leading stand-ups.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- You have 7 or more years of software engineering experience.
- You have knowledge of how scalable, enterprise-level software systems are designed (both on code and infrastructure levels).
- You understand software release processes (environments, binary repositories, CI/CD).
- You understand network topologies and common network protocols and services
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills with ability to build and foster relationships with business users, project partners, strategic technology partners and external vendors.
What’s in it for you?
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), 4 weeks of vacation, personal & sick days, paternity/maternity leave top-ups and much more
Requisition ID: 19513