Architect / Data Scientist
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Our client is a global financial services company and investment bank.
They are currently looking for a Market Risk Data Scientist to be a part of their project team in Weehawken, NJ. This is a full-time role.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
· Mentor and lead develo
· Design and deliver high quality software components within the existing Market Risk platform
· Define and implement architectural standard in accordance with a microservice-oriented design
· Review code/designs and ensure adherence to organizational and best practice standards
· Develop, test and implement roll-outs of important regulatory and business improvement programs.
· Develop, integrate and improve the systems needed by the Investment Bank arm of the company, enhancing its global Front Office functions
· Providing compliance systems to ensure the company’s internal governance structure is robust
· A BS in Science, Mathematics, CS or comparable
· 5+ years of development experience using core Python/Java and Oracle PL/SQL.
· Previous experience working as an architect within an enterprise environment
· Experience developing high-performance, large-scale systems
· Excellent understanding of database design and development and object-oriented design
· A strong understanding of financial markets including Market Risk is a significant advantage