Elementary Robotics delivers full-stack quality assurance solutions for manufacturers leveraging computer vision and machine learning. Our mission is to make manufacturing more efficient and less wasteful through scalable, automated, data-driven products.
Our team of 40 and growing is headquartered in Los Angeles. We have raised over $15 million dollars from great investors including Threshold Ventures, Fika Ventures, Fathom Capital, Toyota AI Ventures, and Idealab.
We’re looking for a Data Architect to join our core platform and architecture team which builds the foundation of our scalable data solutions.
What You'll Do
- Determine best practices and architecture for all product data including images, machine learning classifications, user labels, metadata and more
- Develop and implement data pipelines which range from real-time streaming to connected users to long-term queryable warehousing for retrieval and/or machine learning training.
- Implement solutions in AWS, leveraging tools such as S3, Athena, Redshift, RDS or others
- Determine the need for and/or drive partnerships with third-parta data processing and/or warehousing companies such as Snowflake, Databricks, or others
- Work closely with the security team to ensure stringent data privacy requirements are being met.
- Work closely with backend, devops and machine learning teams to integrate architectural solutions into the end user product
- Develop cost-effective data practices that meet all stakeholders' needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience utilizing AWS for scaled production big data problems
- 3+ years of experience developing data pipelines including relational databases and long-term warehouse-level storage
- 3+ years of experience with Postgres
- Experience with AWS RDS
- Experience with AWS Athena
- Experience with data warehousing and processing solutions such as RedShift, Snowflake and/or Databricks
When joining Elementary, you’ll become an integral member of our small community and will receive the following benefits:
- Compensation package including competitive salary and early-stage equity
- Medical and Dental insurance benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy (3-4 weeks)
- A team culture focused on inclusivity, curiosity, personal and technical humility, ownership, and work/life balance.