BRUDIS & ASSOCIATES, INC. (BAI) is a multidiscipline engineering firm providing consulting services to public and private sector clients in the Maryland, District of Columbia and Virginia region. Since 1992, BAI has provided comprehensive, innovative and effective solutions to our clients’ transportation and infrastructure needs.
BAI is actively seeking qualified candidates to provide management and oversight to Companywide Architecture Services in our Columbia, Maryland office. Responsibilities include developing and managing architectural services for commercial building related markets in Maryland.
Responsible for business development, project management, quality, staffing, personnel, client relations, financial performance and business plan.
Knowledge, Skills and Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in commercial building design and construction management services with projects for public agencies, including schools, universities, government and multi-use facilities.
- Registered Architect in Maryland (or ability to apply for reciprocity)
- Ability to supervise staff and manage multidiscipline Architectural projects
- Ability to perform in a marketing/business development role
- Ability to manage a small staff, review and track project billings and backlog, and general office operations
- Prepare and present technical proposal information and presentations
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Excellent verbal, technical writing and presentation skills.